Our entire staff recognizes that your relationship with the Palm Beach Eye Clinic rests on the twin pillars of excellence and trust, each of which is built upon the character of our people. We believe that excellence and your trust are our greatest assets. In addition to medical excellence, our practice is built on personal service to our patients. We cultivate warm, efficient and personalized service. This is our “culture.” The patient is at the center of all we do.
Specifically, we do NOT:
- We do not answer our telephones with a recorded, automated greeting.
Our receptionists are prompt and live, including our answering service.
- We do not overbook our schedule.
- We do not “ping pong” you from one doctor to another.
- We do not place your phone call on “hold” and play a recorded message which tries to sell you our services.
Our Service Goals:
- We recognize that your time is precious to you and we try very hard not to keep you waiting in our lobby or during your exam.
- Each doctor reviews the charts of his patients the night before their visit. That means the doctor and the technicians are prepared for your visit. They know your case and concerns.
- Each doctor strives to be measured in his examination. He will do what is medically prudent and safe without going “overboard.”
- Each doctor explains his findings and treatment recommendations to you in plain language.
- We strive for a calm, prompt, organized and gentle setting.
- Our staff is always available to discuss your insurance and billing questions.
- We provide complete eye care and related services, including education, in a personal cost effective and efficient way.
- We strive for excellence, compassion and gentleness.
Se habla Espanol; si parla Italiano